Mold in Home // Home Mold Test // Detection // Removal // Symptoms
What are the signs and symptoms of black mold in the home?Signs:
Mold in the home, of the "black" variety is a slimy dark greenish-black substance. It's most common in damp, moist areas of walls, ceilings and floors. Look for leaky pipes, leaky roofs, damp basements and crawl spaces, high humidity of over 55%, recent flooding, mildew and musty odors, allergy problems, condensation and/or rusting, wall discoloration, growth in grout and around bathroom floors. These are just a few of the signs that black mold may be present. Unfortunately, you cannot identify this type species simply by looking at it. An ' Informant 15 Minute Black Mold Detection Test' can help identify toxic black mold quickly.
Environmental testing for mold in homes is critical, as it can be a serious threat to your family's health.
Common symptoms of black mold include:
- Red eyes
- Development of rashes and hives on skin
- Uneasiness in respiration
- Memory loss
- In some cases, people experience bleeding in lungs
- Lack in concentration
- Problem caused due to irritation in mucous membranes
- Allergic reactions (such as itching of nose, runny nose etc.) of respiratory and/or nervous system etc
- Irregularity in blood pressure
- Damaged digestion and respiratory system
- Infections of urinary track, problems in urination etc.
- Pain in liver and other internal organs
- High level or prolonged exposure to mold can even lead to infertility.
If the signs and symptoms are clear and you suspect black mold in the home, you need an "Informant 15 Minute Black Mold Detection Test Kit". This toxic substance may be too dangerous to underestimate, and only proper environmental testing can detect with certainty whether you have mold in your home.
With an "Informant 15 Minute Black Mold Detection Test Kit", detection of mold in the home is a simple, straightforward process. Whether it's black mold in your home or mold in your place of business, school or hospital, knowing what you're up against is the first step toward its safe removal.