- What is Anthrax
- What is Ricin Toxin
- What is Botulism
- What is Y. pestis
- What is Brucellosis
- What is Smallpox/Orthopox
- What is Tularemia
- What is SEB (Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B)
- Is there a simple home test or mold detection device that can actually detect mold immediately?
- Is Black Mold Detection Testing possible in less than 15 minutes?
- What are the signs and symptoms of black mold in the home?
- Which of your detection kits would allow my HazMat team to quickly test a suspicious powder for anthrax?
- Is botulinum toxin detection or any BW detection truly possible within 15 minutes?
- How is botulism used as a weapon?
- Is bioterrorism a real threat?
- Since ricin comes from the castor bean, will your ricin tests trigger a positive response to castor oil?
- Does Advnt plan on developing any first responder kits in addition to the five already available?
- What are the types, signs, symptoms and dangers of molds that could be growing in my home?
- Can your tests be used by anyone or just professional first responders?
- What are the different types of biowarfare detection devices available today?
- How is your black mold test different from others on the market today?
- Do your mold tests work for both spot checking and whole house testing?
- How accurate are your tests at the two year mark?