Anthrax Detector // Anthrax Biological Weapon Detection // Chemical Biological Warfare Weapons
Which of your detection kits would allow my team to quickly assess a suspicious powder for anthrax?Advnt has two distinct Anthrax detection kits and both work exceptionally well in detecting anthrax. BADD and ProStrips 5. BADD is Advnt's original single analyte test and there are a total of 5 seperate tests currently in the BADD line, they include anthrax, ricin toxin, botulinum toxin, Y. pestis (plague) and SEB (Staphylococcal Enterotoxin B) with Tularemia, Brucella and Smallpox coming very soon. In addition to BADD, Advnt has created an all-in-one device to detect all 5 BW concerns just mentioned. This device is called ProStrips and it has quickly become the device of choice for thousands of Hazmat, First Responders and CST teams across the country and throughout the world. Either of these devices will provide you with quick and highly accurate results you expect from Advnt.
Both our BADD and ProStrips BW detector tests:
- Provide results in as little as 3 minutes, maximum 15.
- Require no additional equipment or electronics to read results
- Have a shelf life of two (2) years
- Require NO refrigeration.
- Works in temperatures of 34 to 120 degrees Fahrenheit
- Have successfully been evaluated by the DOD, U.S. EPA, UK Home Office (DSTL), WIS Germany and Spiez Laboratory in Switzerland
These are just some of the reasons why HazMat, First Responders, Military and CST teams choose our anthrax biological weapons detectors.